- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:55 – Free-for-All (Attending the Here We Still Stand Conference)
- 19:20 – Main Topic (Bo Giertz’s Commentary on Romans)
On episode SEVENTY-SEVEN of Let the Bird Fly! Wade and Peter sit down with Rev. Bror Erickson at the 2018 He We Still Stand conference put on by 1517.org. We are excited to welcome Rev. Erickson back to the show to discuss another of his translations of Bo Giertz’s work: Romans: A Devotional Commentary.
We are thrilled to have had the opportunity to sit down with Rev. Erickson during some down-time at the conference, and grateful he was willing to join us once again. We have previously discussed Bo Giertz with Bror on Episode 50 and Episode 51, and Bror also joined us on Episode 75 to discuss Herman Sasse. We hope you’ll enjoy this third installment of Giertz as much as we did.
If you’re interested in books translated or edited by Bror, here’s a list of a few of them:
- Bo Giertz
- Hermann Sasse
The 1517 Podcast Network has a new series called The Soul of Christianity, that you should check out. It’s a 12 part series on the Apostle’s Creed, which is hosted by Debi Winrich and Dan van Voorhis. And while you’re at it, make sure to check out all the great podcast in the 1517 Podcast Network.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.