- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:25 – Free-for-All (Insiders, Outsiders, and Generational Bridges)
- 37:51 – Main Topic (The Two Kingdoms)
On episode EIGHTY-SIX of Let the Bird Fly! the guys welcome back Rev. Dr. Mark Braun from Wisconsin Lutheran College. If you haven’t heard the past episodes with Dr. Braun, do yourself the favor or rectifying that right here. But first, give this episode in which the guys discuss The Two Kingdoms, a topic that they’ve brushed up against in more than an episode or two in the past. A big thanks to Dr. Braun for joining us once again! We hope you enjoy the conversation.
Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.