- 00:00 – Introduction
- 06:01 – Free-for-All (College Football and NFL predictions)
- 18:01 – Main Topic (Syllabi – Not As Boring As It Sounds)
On episode ONE HUNDRED AND TEN of Let the Bird Fly! Mike once again finds his way over to Wade’s backyard, this time to discuss the riveting topic of syllabi. They are joined in the backyard by Wade’s second oldest son, Ziggy, who joins them for part of the main topic, but seems more interested in the Free-for-All discussion of the upcoming College Football and NFL seasons.
As summer winds down, we hope to get back on a more regular schedule. Thank you to all of our listeners for sticking with us through these leaner months.
If you’re interested in joining Wade and Mike at the 2019 Here We Still Stand conference in San Diego, head over there now to see if there are still tickets available (but hurry, this will sell out). And if you do sign up, remember to use the promo code PNET19 to save $25 off your registration.
Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.