- 00:00 – Introduction
- 14:20 – Main Topic (Why America Is Losing Its Mind: Online Engagement Has Undermined Personal Interaction)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE Wade and Mike team up again. This is the fifth episode in our series entitled “Why America Is Losing Its Mind.” The guys explore the challenges of online engagement undermining personal interaction. We hope you will enjoy it.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.