- 00:00 – Introduction
- 08:55 – Free-for-All (Stranded for the Holidays)
- 14:45 – Main Topic (Hermeneutics)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND TEN, Mike, Jason, and Wade are joined by both campus ministry pastors to talk hermeneutics (how to read the Scriptures). This episode is our introductory thoughts as prepare to do several episodes on the topic, eventually delving into Matthias Flacius’ rules for interpreting the Sacred Scriptures. We hope you enjoy the episode!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.