- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:54 – Scripture Narrative (Colossians 2)
- 12:11 – Free-for-All (Favorite Holidays)
- 31:35 – Main Topic (The Guys Talk Holidays)
On episode THIRTY-FOUR of Let the Bird Fly! the guys are all back together for the first time in a long while. Since we’re heading into the “holiday season” the guys decide to discuss the holidays: what are they, what do they mean, how do they change, etc. Before arriving at the main topic, however, Wade discusses Colossians 2 in the Scripture Narrative and Mike chimes in with some talk about the Gospel according to St. Matthew. On an episode about holidays, what else could the guys discuss other than their favorite holidays (and holiday foods, of course). But eventually, as always seems to be the case, they finally get around to the Main Topic. This one may be a bit less structured than it normally is (I know, scary, right?), and Wade offers 10,000 disclaimers, but we hope you’ll enjoy it all the same. If it sparks any thoughts, be sure to share them with us on Facebook, Twitter, or at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com.
As always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music Used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.