Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:25:52 — 118.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:57 – Free-for-All (Family Vehicles)
- 21:24 – Main Topic (The Devil Behind the Surplice)
On episode SEVENTY of Let the Bird Fly! Mike sits down with Wade to discuss his most recent book The Devil Behind the Surplice: Matthias Flacius and John Hooper on Adiaphora. Not only is this Wade’s favorite topic, it was also his dissertation. But before you close the link you opened by clicking that link, Wade did attempt to make the publication of his dissertation accessible to the interested layperson. So give it a listen, pick up a copy of the book, and let us know your thoughts.
If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to head over to the 1517 Podcast Network and check all the other podcasts in the network; you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy!
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.