- 00:00 – Introduction
- 08:14 – Free-for-All (Favorite Ethnic Foods)
- 28:08 – Main Topic (On Being a Seminarian)
On episode SEVENTY-EIGHT of Let the Bird Fly! the guys sit down with seminarians Adam Lambrecht, Chris Pflughoeft, and Tony Pflughoeft to discuss life as a seminarian. Wade was invited to speak to a student group at Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary and since Ben and Mike tagged along they decided to record an episode. (We hope to post Wade’s talk as a Bird’s Eye View soon, so keep an eye out for that.) Before getting to the discussion of what it means to be a seminarian, the guys force their guests to subject themselves to a free-for-all discussion of favorite “ethnic food” (whatever that’s supposed to mean). After getting past food the guys are able to have a great conversation with their guest about life as a seminarian.
Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. The 2018 calendar year has been one of tremendous growth for 1517 and plans for 2019 and beyond are well underway. In order to continue to grow and spread the message of that the death of Christ saves, 1517 has set a goal of raising $250,000 by December 31st. If you are able to help support all the great content being produced by 1517, please consider doing so with a regular monthly donation, or a one time donate. You can find more about 1517 on their website and you can DONATE RIGHT HERE. Thank you for your support!
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.