Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:18:45 — 108.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 07:07 – Free-for-All (Personal Intro Songs)
- 16:46 – Main Topic (Anthropology)
On episode EIGHTY-FOUR of Let the Bird Fly! Mike and Wade welcome Dr. Ned Farley to discuss Anthropology, a topic he knows more than a thing or two about. Before getting the main topic, though, the guys fantasize about what they’d pick as their personal intro songs…you know if they did something worthy of having their own intro songs. We’re very thankful to Dr. Farley for taking the time to sit down with us and we’re sure you’ll enjoy the great conversation.
Happy New Year from all of us at Let the Bird Fly!
Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.