- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:41 – Free-for-All (Animal Fights – Part Deux!)
- 14:10 – Main Topic (The First Commandment)
On episode NINETY-THREE of Let the Bird Fly! the guys were invited to record at The Gathering Series, which is put on by The Point of Grace, a Milwaukee area campus ministry group. All four of the guys were able to make it and they were talking to college students, so of course Mike insisted that the Free-for-All be Animal Fights. But even Mike couldn’t have anticipated the riveting discussion of the Great Emu War in Australia. Eventually Wade managed to pull Mike away so that we could get to the Main Topic, which was a broad discussion of the First Commandment. Thank you to The Point of Grace for inviting (and putting up with) us, and thank you to the great audience! We hope our listeners enjoy the conversation as well.
If you’d like more information on the Apologetics course Mike mentioned at the beginning of the Free-for-All, you can find all that information right here. And if you know someone who might be interested, make sure to share! Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.