Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:15:18 — 103.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 06:03 – Free-for-All (Favorite Christmas Hymns)
- 21:29 – Main Topic (Communication of Attributes: A Christmas Story)
On episode ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-FIVE Mike and Wade are joined once again by Rev. Dr. Paul Lehninger, who teaches with Wade an Mike at Wisconsin Lutheran College in the theology department. Last year Dr. Lehninger joined the guys for a Christmas episode entitled On Christmas with Athanasius, Lewis, and Luther. This year they welcome him back for a Christmas episode on the communication of attributes in the person of Christ…so the most Christmas of stories! The three of them get us in the mood for the season by discussing their favorite Christmas hymns in the free-for-all, before diving into a topic that has been at the heart of controversy in the church for nearly as long as the New Testament church has existed.
A very Merry Christmas from all of us at Let the Bird Fly! to you and all of yours!
As always, we’re grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
And as always, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Image: “The Adoration of the Shepherds” by Gerard van Honthorst is in the Public Domain.