- 00:00 – Introduction
- 8:55 – Free for All (What group event you want to go to first after the pandemic?)
- 17:35 – Main Topic (Dostoyevsky and the Gospel)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-EIGHT Wade and Mike are joined by Seminarian Orie Thomford to discuss his senior thesis. Mike was Orie’s advisor for the thesis process and we thought Orie’s paper would make a good episode topic. We hope you will enjoy it.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.