- 00:00 – Introduction
- 9:40 – Free for All (The Animals Americans Think They Could Beat in a Fight)
- 22:00 – Main Topic (What Do You Need a Pastor for and the Pastor’s Study)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX, Wade, Mike, and John continue their backyard series on pastoral/applied theology. This time they discuss what people really need a pastor for and how that impacts the pastor’s study (office). We thank John for hosting us at his place for this one. We hope you will enjoy it.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.