- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00 – Free-for-All (No Free-for-All)
- 21:30 – Main Topic (James Arne Nestingen, “Justification by Faith in Luther’s Small Catechism”)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND TWELVE, Mike and Wade are give thanks for the life and ministry of Jim Nestingen and discuss his article entitled “Justification by Faith in Luther’s Small Catechism” from Logia 16-4. We encourage you to check out some of Jim’s lectures on YouTube. Here is a good one with which to start. We also mentioned the Festschrift published in honor of Jim’s life and work by 1517. It is well worth your time, too. We hope you enjoy the episode!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.