- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:15 – Scripture Narrative (Matthew 2)
- 13:43 – Free-for-All (Church Days Between Christmas Day and Epiphany)
- 31:26 – Main Topic (The Season of Epiphany)
On episode FORTY of Let the Bird Fly! Wade and Mike get together to discuss the season of Epiphany. Before getting to Epiphany, however, they take a look at the days that the Church recognizes between Christmas Day and the season of Epiphany. That discussion serves at the Free-for-All, so this is a church year heavy episode, so we hope you don’t get too church-yeared-out.
Happy New Year from Let the Bird Fly!; thanks for a listening and sharing!
As always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music Used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.