Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:23:07 — 114.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:00 – Free-for-All (What one language do you wish you knew?)
- 10:22 – Main Topic (The Epistle to the Galatians)
On episode FIFTY-FOUR of Let the Bird Fly! Wade, Mike, and Peter sit down to discuss Paul’s epistle to the faithful in Galatia. Since the main topic is something of an extended Scripture Narrative, the guys decide to skip that in the Scripture Narrative on this episode. Of course, they’d never skip the Free-for-All….who else is going to wrestle with all of these pressing questions? After some stimulating conversation about just how American they all are when it comes to languages, they move on to discuss Paul’s Epistle to the Galatians. If you’d like to follow along in Luther’s Commentary on the Galatians, follow this link to the wonderful Project Gutenberg (seriously, what an amazing website).
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Image: “Saint Paul Writing His Epistles” by Valentin de Boulogne. This work is in the public domain.