- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:10 – Scripture Narrative (Galatians 2:17-21)
- 05:48 – Free-for-All (Name Peter’s Son)
- 17:23 – Main Topic (Let the Bird Fly!)
On episode SIXTY-THREE of Let the Bird Fly! the guys sit down in Wade’s backyard to discuss the podcast. Yep, that’s right another self-indulgent episode, but we hope you’ll tolerate it. We’ve picked up a number of new listeners since joining the 1517 Podcast Network, so we thought this might be a good time to discuss what we hope to be doing with this podcast. In many ways this is a reboot of Episode 1, but with better audio quality and much less nervous hosts. We hope you enjoy and don’t forget to email your votes for the name for Peter’s son at NamePetersSon@LetTheBirdFly.com.
If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to head over to the 1517 Podcast Network (which, after the description above, we should mention we do not speak for….and who may soon be removing us from their network) and check all the other podcasts in the network; you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy!
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
- Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.