Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:30:02 — 124.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 06:12 – Scripture Narrative (Acts 26)
- 09:55 – Free-for-All (Favorite Beer)
- 17:23 – Main Topic (Apologetics)
On episode SIXTY-FOUR of Let the Bird Fly! the guys once again sit down in Wade’s backyard this time to discuss apologetics. Apologetics is something of a reoccurring theme for the guys (we blame Mike), in fact back before Mike joined the elite ranks of co-hosts on the podcast, he was on as a guest to discuss this very topic. If you missed that episode, you can find it back at Episode 27: No Apologies, Apologetics. This episode’s discussion is less organized (I know that may be hard to believe), but the guys just wanted to take some time to discuss something explicitly that they seem to keep bumping up against on different episodes. So we hope you’ll enjoy (or at least tolerate) another discussion on apologetics.
If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to head over to the 1517 Podcast Network (which, after the description above, we should mention we do not speak for….and who may soon be removing us from their network) and check all the other podcasts in the network; you’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy!
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
- Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.