- 00:00 – Introduction
- 05:23 – Free-for-All (Pitcher hits or designated hitter)
- 16:26 – Main Topic (Imago Dei)
On episode SEVENTY-FIVE of Let the Bird Fly! the guys sit down with Rev. Adam Morton to discuss Imago Dei (or specifically what it means to be created in the image of God). The guys recorded this episode will at the Here We Still Stand 2018 conference, which was held in October of 2018. Rev. Morton was gracious enough to sit down with the guys not once, but twice (you’ll see what we mean a little over 30 minutes into the episode). Rev. Morton is currently working on his doctorate at the University of Nottingham. As is our want, however, we make you suffer through a Free-for-All before getting to the Main Topic. In this episode we bring back a favorite from way back on Episode 3: pitcher hits or designated hitter. After roundly beating Wade, however, we move on to a wonderful conversation with Rev. Morton. We think you’re going to dig this one (we sure did)!
The 1517 Podcast Network has a new series called The Soul of Christianity, that you should check out. It’s a 12 part series on the Apostle’s Creed, which is hosted by Debi Winrich and Dan van Voorhis. And while you’re at it, make sure to check out all the great podcast in the 1517 Podcast Network.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Image: “Creation of Adam” by Michelangelo is in the public domain.