Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:06:42 — 92.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:29 – Free-for-All (What we’re teaching)
- 15:20 – Main Topic (Intro to Theology)
On episode EIGHTY-EIGHT of Let the Bird Fly! Mike and Wade welcome back Rev. Dr. Mark Braun to discuss teaching introduction to theology, something that all three know a thing or two about. In the Free-for-All the guys discuss what they’re teaching this semester, so this episode really ties together (even a blind squirrel, amirite?)
If you’d like more information on the Apologetics course Mike mentioned at the beginning of the Free-for-All, you can find all that information right here. And if you know someone who might be interested, make sure to share! Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.