- 00:00 – Introduction
- 05:48 – Scripture Narrative (Luke 1:1-4)
- 13:17 – Free-for-All (LTBF MLB Predictions: 2019)
- 30:14 – Main Topic (The Four Gospel Accounts)
On episode NINETY-TWO of Let the Bird Fly! Wade, Mike, and Peter are joined once again by Josh Seeger of Wisconsin Lutheran High School. In this episode they finally officially discuss the four Gospel accounts. If you’ve been listening for a while now, you know that this topic has been brushed up against once or twice in the past. As Peter likes to say for the Free-for-All, though, this time they’re going to settle the question once and for all. (Or maybe not, it is Peter that even suggests a Wingin’ It series on the four Gospel accounts….these guys sure know how to milk a topic!) Before arriving at the main topic, however, Mr. Seeger joins in the much awaited 2019 MLB Let the Bird Fly! preview! (Some of that previous sentence may have been embellishment.) A big thanks to Mr. Seeger for taking the time to join us again. We definitely enjoyed the conversation, and we hope y’all do as well!
If you’d like more information on the Apologetics course Mike mentioned at the beginning of the Free-for-All, you can find all that information right here. And if you know someone who might be interested, make sure to share! Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- IMAGE: The Four Evangelists from the Book of Kells, is in the Public Domain.