- 00:00 – Introduction
- 06:57 – Free-for-All (Book Giveaway: Wade’s most cringe-worth moments)
- 22:32 – Main Topic (Law & Gospel: A Lens for Life – Part 1)
On episode NINETY-FIVE of Let the Bird Fly! Wade, Mike and Peter sit down to discuss a presentation Wade has been giving entitled Law & Gospel: A Lens for Life. It’s clear that Wade has no trouble talking, but then you throw Peter and Mike into the mix….well, let’s just say this is Part 1 of their discussion on this topic (here’s to hoping they can keep it to just two parts). Before getting to the Main Topic, though, Mike and Peter revisit the book giveaway promised on Episode 87. To refresh your memory, there were four copies of Valerie Locklaire‘s book Called to Defend: An Apologetics Handbook for the Middle School Student, that we promised to give away to the listeners would could come up with the most cringe-worth memories of Wade from the podcast so far. Thank you to all who submitted entries. We wish we’d had time to read them all! And thank you to Mike for the late submission as well. We hope you enjoy the episode.
If you’d like more information on the Apologetics course Mike is offering at Wisconsin Lutheran College during the summer of 2019, you can find all that information right here. And if you know someone who might be interested, make sure to share! Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.