- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:49 – Free-for-All (MLB 2019: An Early Review)
- 08:39 – Main Topic (On the Commodification of People)
On episode NINETY-NINE of Let the Bird Fly! Wade hijacks the podcast and forces Mike and Peter to discuss the commodification of people. You might be surprised to find out that despite Wade’s attempt to spring a topic on the guys, they managed to still find plenty to talk about. But first they decided to talk more baseball (can you tell they’re all excited about their teams this season?) with a far-too-early review of the MLB season so far.Some books mentioned in the episode:
If you’d like more information on the Apologetics course Mike is offering at Wisconsin Lutheran College during the summer of 2019, you can find all that information right here. And if you know someone who might be interested, make sure to share! Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.