- 00:00 – Introduction
- 05:53 – Free-for-All (Stuff in your office: favorite thing and something you’d like)
- 20:49 – Main Topic (Let the Bird Fly: Life in a World Given Back to Us)
On episode ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN of Let the Bird Fly! Mike sits down with Wade to discuss Wade’s new book, Let the Bird Fly: Life in a World Given Back to Us. Before letting Wade talk about his book, though, the guys discuss their favorite thing in their office, as well as something they’d like to have in their office.
Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.