- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:20 – Free-for-All (One written publication…)
- 17:19 – Main Topic (Mark Twain)
On episode ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN of Let the Bird Fly! Wade and Mike welcome back Dr. Martin Moldenhauer to discuss Mark Twain. Before getting to the main topic, the guys discuss the one publication that they would subscribe to if they could only get one publication. A big thanks to Dr. Moldenhauer for joining us on this episode.
Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.