- 00:00 – Introduction
- 06:14 – Free-for-All (Course you liked the best, but didn’t pursue further)
- 17:40 – Main Topic (Apologetics)
On episode ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-TWO Mike and Wade are joined once again by Dr. Kerry Kuehn, who was a guest very early on (before he realized what this podcast was all about). We are fortunate to have duped him into joining us again (probably because Mike has since joined the podcast and brought some level of respectability to it). Dr. Kuehn is a physicist, which is the topic we (sort of) discussed with him on his previous episode. In this episode, however, we discuss another area that he’s spent time pursuing: Apologetics. In fact, Dr. Kuehn and Mike co-teach a summer course at Wisconsin Lutheran College on the topic. So if this conversation interests you, make sure to check out the course this coming summer and you can find a few other discussions we’ve had on the topic right here.
A big thanks for Dr. Kuehn for putting up with us once again.
As always, we’re grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
You can find us (and rate/review) at the following locations:You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two! Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.