- 00:00 – Introduction
- 06:55 – Free-for-All (Most missed from the parish, most enjoyed in the classroom)
- 21:13 – Main Topic (Children in Church)
On episode ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-THREE Mike and Wade are joined by Rev. Dr. Phil Huebner from Wisconsin Lutheran High School in Milwaukee, WI to discuss children in church. This is the topic of Rev. Dr. Huebner’s dissertation, which is entitled “What to Do with Children in Church? A Study on Helping Parents Engage Their Children in Worship.” Before getting to the main topic, however, the three decide to discuss what they most miss from being in the parish, as well what they most enjoy about being in the classroom.
A big thanks to Rev. Dr. Phil Huebner for joining us on this episode!
As always, we’re grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
You can find us (and rate/review) at the following locations:
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Image by Samantha Sophia on Unsplash.