Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:13:42 — 101.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 08:00 – Free-for-All (What age of history you’d least/most like to have lived in?)
- 23:47 – Main Topic (The American Revolution)
On episode ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-SIX Mike and Wade are joined once again by Dr. Aaron Palmer from the history department at Wisconsin Lutheran College. Before getting to the American Revolution, which is Dr. Palmer’s area of expertise, the guys ask and answer the question: In what age of history would you least/most like to have lived? in the Free-for-All. Also, Wade figures out how to use a clock as a timer much to Mike’s chagrin.
A big thanks to Dr. Palmer for joining us once again!
As always, we’re grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Image: “Washington Crossing the Delaware” by Emanuel Leutze is in the Public Domain.