- 00:00 – Introduction
- 09:05 – Free-for-All (A political office that’s more impactful than we think)
- 21:06 – Main Topic (Early Modern Christian and Islamic Polemics)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FOUR Wade and Mike welcome Dr. Andrew Schmiege making it a three Michigander episode. Dr. Schmiege teaches Spanish at Wisconsin Lutheran College. A true renaissance man, Dr. Schmiege, interests are wide as shown in his dissertation topic which dealt with Christian and Islamic polemics in early modern Spain. The guys interview Dr. Schmiege about his dissertation topic and get into a little Don Quixote as well.
As always, we’re grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
If you’re interested in the Apologetics course Mike and friend of the show Dr. Kerry Kuehn will be holding once again this summer, you can find all the information at www.BlackEarthApologitics.com. And if you know of anyone else who might be interested, make sure to share the site with them as well!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- IMAGE: Saint Paul by Pompeo Girolamo Batoni is in the Public Domain.