- 00:00 – Introduction
- 08:30 – Free-for-All (If you couldn’t teach in your discipline, what discipline would you want to teach in?)
- 16:08 – Main Topic (John Milton)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE Mike and Wade are joined by Dr. Amy Hermanson to discuss the life and works of John Milton. This episode was recorded a few months before it was released, due to the COVID-19 shutdown of 2020, so it’s a bit out of order here, but we trust our listeners will still enjoy the conversation.
A big thanks to Dr. Amy Hermanson for (finally) joining us, despite Peter trying to keep her way!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- IMAGE: Head of John Milton, 13 Saint Stephens St, Bristol is a work of 14GTR and used under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International.