- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:05 – Free-for-All (Defunct stadiums you wish you could visit)
- 12:07 – Main Topic (On Being Single and Christian)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FOUR Mike welcomes Rev. Dr. Phil Huebner (Dr. Phil) from Wisconsin Lutheran High School onto the podcast to talk about singleness and Christianity. Has the church ignored single people or taken them for granted? The two, yes married, professors talk about how the church has viewed singleness and how the church can minister to, use, and appreciate single Christians. We hope you will enjoy!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.