- 00:00 – Introduction
- 12:46 – Main Topic (Why America Is Losing Its Mind: We’re Not Liberal, and We Should Be)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE Wade and Mike team up again for the first time in a long time. This is the first episode in what might become a series, supposing Wade shows up again, entitled “Why America Is Losing Its Mind.” Basically Wade put together an eleven point rant and Mike decided to go along because he is just happy Wade decided to participate in the podcast again. The first episode of this series, which may or may not actually be a series because who knows how Wade will feel tomorrow, is subtitled “We’re not Liberal, and We Should Be.” The guys explore what it means to actually be liberal as opposed to being illiberal (not liberal vs. conservative). We hope you will enjoy it.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.