- 00:00 – Introduction
- 9:45 – Free for All (What Would You Give an Arm for?)
- 19:50 – Main Topic (How Our Views on Preaching Have Changed since Seminary)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FOUR Wade and Mike, and Pastor John Bortulin, discuss how our views on/approaches to preaching have changed since seminary and some other pastoral stuff. This is the third in a “backyard series” with Pastor Bortulin. We hope you will enjoy it.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.