- 00:00 – Introduction
- 0:00 – Free for All (No Free for All)
- 3:10 – Main Topic (What about the Saints?)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY, Wade and Mike (who knows what that new guy, whatever his name is, was doing this time) discuss the Saints (as in the Roman Catholic kind) and what the Augsburg Confession and the Apology have to say about them. They also discuss the place of the commemoration of saints in the church calendar, why we commemorate them (and should) in the Lutheran Church, and what we can learn from our fathers and mothers in the faith. We hope you enjoy the conversation!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.