- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00 – No Free-for-All
- 05:50 – Main Topic (Uniquely Stupid, and the Importance of Community and Formation)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SIX, Mike and Wade discuss an article in the Atlantic by Jonathan Haidt, which leads to a discussion of the importance and community and formation, and why the Lutheran Church, and Christian Church in general, is in dire need of a rediscovery of both. This turned into a really helpful conversation for the two of us and may lead to a few more episodes. We hope you enjoy the conversation!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.