Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:14:56 — 102.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 12:00 – Free-for-All (Lutheran Stuff Lutherans Say Is Too “Catholic”)
- 24:30 – Main Topic (The Guys Get Catholic)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-SEVEN, Mike, Wade, and Jason (enjoy him here, because he’s off to travel the world and won’t be with us for a while) discuss catholicity and why Lutherans are at their best when they are their most catholic (for instance, with the Augsburg Confession). The guys discuss how we should be catholic in liturgy, music, art, history, and other ways, if we want to be truly Lutheran as the reformers conceived of their theology and mission. We hope you enjoy the conversation!
We are grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.