- 00:00 – Introduction
- 04:00 – Free-for-All (Jason’s First Year at the College)
- 16:30 – Main Topic (The Bible)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-THREE, Wade and Jason discuss the Bible. What is it? What isn’t it? What are misconceptions about it? How should it be read and used? For the free-for-all, we hear about Jason’s reflections on his first year at the college, and on the third floor. We hope you enjoy the episode!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.