Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:16:07 — 104.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 12:40 – Free-for-All (MLB Trade Deadline: Buyers or Sellers?)
- 23:50 – Main Topic (Why Ministry?)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-SEVEN, Wade and Jason are joined by Pastors Greg Lyon (WLC) and Collin Vanderhoof (Pilgrim Lutheran, Menomonee Falls) to discuss the ministry, especially why they went into it and what keeps them in it, despite the challenges. We really enjoyed this one and are hoping we can get Greg and Collin back on soon to keep the discussion going. We are releasing it early because we discussed the MLB trade deadline (today) for the free-for-all and whether our teams (Brewers, Twins, Tigers, and Cubs) were buyers or sellers, and what we thought of the action so far. If you don’t care about baseball, remember that the time stamps are above, so you can skip right to the main topic. We hope you enjoy the episode!
We are grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.