Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:15 — 64.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00 – Free-for-All (No Free-for-All)
- 5:10 – Main Topic (The Self)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND FOUR, Mike, Wade, and Jason discuss the self and our notions of it, using Andrea Wulf’s article in the Atlantic, “Where Our Sense of Self Comes From,” as a springboard. We hope you enjoy the episode!
We are grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.Episode 202: Thielicke, “A Little Exercise for Young Theologians”