- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00 – Free-for-All (No Free-for-All)
- 15:20 – Main Topic (Theology, Philosophy, and Bonhoeffer’s Ethics)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND SEVEN, Jason and Wade discuss theology and philosophy in the light of the first chapter Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Ethics and how neither can address the whole person apart from the incarnate Christ, who is the reality behind both the church and the world, so that the Christian can no more retreat from the world than the unbeliever can be whole apart from Christ. We hope this will be the first of several episodes down the road. We hope you enjoy the episode!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.Episode 202: Thielicke, “A Little Exercise for Young Theologians”