- 00:00 – Introduction
- 04:15 – Free-for-All (Jasondale Christmas & College FB Playoff Mascot Battles)
- 21:30 – Main Topic (Hermeneutics)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND ELEVEN, Mike, Jason, and Wade are joined by both campus ministry pastors again to talk hermeneutics (how to read the Scriptures). For this episode we have three big questions to address regarding hermeneutics. We hope to follow up more on the topic later as well, eventually delving into Matthias Flacius’ rules for interpreting the Sacred Scriptures. For the free-for-all, we have two topics: first, Jasondale Christmas traditions, and second, college football playoff mascot battles. We hope you enjoy the episode!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.