- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00 – Free-for-All (No Free-for-All)
- 21:30 – Main Topic (Ministry Talk with James Metsger)
Wade has friends, or at least a friend! In this episode we prove it. In episode TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN, Jason and Wade talk to Pastor James Metsger of Christ Point in Charlotte, North Carolina, one of Wade’s best friends since high school. This was our first attempt at hosting a remote guest with the new equipment, and Wade was thrilled and grateful that James was able to be that first guest. While they took different paths and serve in different denominations (Wade is Lutheran and James is not Lutheran, and lets Wade refer to him as a Baptist for purposes of the episode, and because he knows from decades of experience that Wade is going to say what he wants no matter what), they both found their way into ministry. After years of talking about recording something, they finally did, and talked about their experiences and lessons learned since their days together in their youth. Jason adds perspective from his ministry as well, and gets to bond with James under the cross of friendship with Wade. We hope you enjoy the episode!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.