Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:09 — 56.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:00 – Free-for-All (No Free-for-All)
- 9:30 – Main Topic (Promise and Curses: Genesis 3)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN, Mike, Jason, and Wade continue the guys’ discussion of anthropology. We focus especially upon the relationship between God’s promise and the curses at the end of Genesis 3 and how the gospel predominates, even in this darkest moment in mankind’s history, the fall into sin, when death came into the world. They also test out new equipment, which we got a while ago, but Wade just now finally figured out. We hope it improves the sound of the podcast and it will make having guests on remotely way easier, so get ready for some fun guests. We had a guest or two lined up this week, but the weather put an end to that. Please feel free to email the weather to complain. As you’ll notice, we can now incorporate sound effects, too, which Wade maybe enjoys too much. We hope you enjoy the episode!
We are grateful to the 1517 podcasting network. If you haven’t done so yet, make sure to go check out all of the great podcasts they have to offer, as well as the other wonderful content at 1517.org.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
If you’d like to contact us we can be reached at podcast@LetTheBirdFly.com, or visit our website at www.LetTheBirdFly.com.
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.