- 00:00 – Introduction
- 08:55 – Free-for-All (Raleigh Sadler and MercyCast)
- 23:50 – Main Topic (Anthropology: Genesis 3)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTEEN, Mike, Jason, Peter (yes, Peter!), Nate Wordell, Raleigh Sadler and Wade continue the guys’ discussion of anthropology. Raleigh Sadler, on campus to speak for our students (until an attack of snow struck) joins us and tells us about his work with Let My People Go, his book, Vulnerable, and his new podcast, MercyCast. As we explore Genesis 3, we discuss how human beings have striven to understand who they are across time (we are not machines or computers, for instance) and hit on loneliness and human connection, fallenness and vulnerability. We hope you enjoy the episode!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.