- 00:00 – Introduction
- 06:10 – Free-for-All (What We’re Looking forward to in the Fall Semester)
- 17:25 – Main Topic (Summer Thinking)
In episode TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY, Mike, Wade, and Jason discuss what they’ve been thinking about (and working on) this summer. We hope you enjoy the episode!
Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer. You can find them all on Apple Podcasts. You can support the network here. You support is greatly appreciated and helps the network continue to produce and provide this content for free for a world in desperate need of good news and true freedom.
More 1517 content can also be found on YouTube.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.