- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:07 – Scripture Narrative (Revelation 7)
- 06:29 – Free-for-All (Favorite Things about Teaching)
- 14:09 – Main Topic (Mike and Wade Talk “Worship”)
On episode THIRTY-THREE of Let the Bird Fly! Mike and Wade fly duo to talk about “Worship” or “Divine Service” or Gottesdienst or whatever you might call it. The guys hope that this episode will serve as a bit of a primer for a series of Wingin’ It episodettes that Mike plans to spearhead on the Western Rite.
Before getting the main topic, however, Wade tipped his Bible over and opened it backwards to discuss a selection from Revelation 7. Mike and Wade also take a few minutes to discuss their favorite things about teaching at the college, as well as their favorite courses this semester. In a moment of astonishment, Wade also learns that Mike has baptized babies, and finds the practice laudatory (Wade then apologizes to his previous congregation). Wade also admits that he sounds more than a bit like Peter Brady from this episode, but he assures us that he is not going back through puberty (we all just hope he’s finally growing up). They can’t go quite as long in this episode as their used to, however, because Mike has to run to class (evidently something they really do expect him to do at the college).
We hope you enjoy the episode! If you have any specific questions or topics that you’d like to hear Mike talk about, feel free to email him at Mike@LetTheBirdFly.com.
As always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music Used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.