- 00:00 – Introduction
- 05:42 – Scripture Narrative (Deuteronomy 18:15-22)
- 07:54 – Free-for-All (Wade’s Choice…this could get weird)
- 25:24 – Main Topic (How Christians Should Regard Moses)
On episode SEVENTY-TWO of Let the Bird Fly! Wade and Mike meet up once again in Wade’s back yard, this time to discuss Martin Luther’s sermon How Christians Should Regard Moses. Before getting to Moses, though, Wade decides to highjack the Free-for-All, not telling anyone what the questions will be. Fortunately (although perhaps not fortunately for them) Wade’s children (two of which join us for the Free-for-All) are unfazed by his questions at this point. We hope you enjoy (and if not, you’ve been warned).
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Horses to Water” by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Image: “Moses Smashing the Tablets of the Law” by Rembrandt is in the Public Domain.