- 00:00 – Introduction
- 04:30 – Free-for-All (Music Guilty Pleasures)
- 26:13 – Main Topic (Philosophies of Music)
On episode SEVENTY-THREE of Let the Bird Fly! Wade and Mike welcome back Dr. Jeremy Zima, who was a guest on Episode 36, The Guys Get Music. Dr. Zima is back again to discuss music, but this time specifically philosophies of music (which means Wade and Mike left it pretty much wide open for him). Before getting to the Main Topic, however, the guys get off their chests some of their own music guilty pleasures in the Free-for-All. We hope you enjoy!
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.