- 00:00 – Introduction
- 03:32 – Free-for-All (Wisconsin Winters)
- 14:51 – Main Topic (Called to Defend)
On episode EIGHTY-SEVEN of Let the Bird Fly! the Mike and Peter welcome Valerie Locklaire to discuss apologetics and her book on the topic: Called to Defend: An Apologetics Handbook for the Middle School Student. Ms. Locklaire is a fellow of the International Academy of Apologetics, Evangelism, and Human Rights in Strasbourg, France, where she also earned the Diploma of Christian Apologetics. Before getting to the main topic, however, the three discuss Wisconsin winters; what to do, how to survive, and shorts in January. But the real reason the guys asked Valerie to join them, was to talk about her interests in apologetics and specifically her book Called to Defend (and don’t worry they do make it there).
As mentioned in the episode, we will be giving away FOUR signed copies of Ms. Locklaire’s book Called to Defend: An Apologetics Handbook for the Middle School Student. For your chance to snag one, head over to our Book Giveaway Page for all the details. A great big thank you to Valerie for joining us!
Let the Bird Fly! is supported by the 1517 Podcast Network, which is part of 1517.org. If you haven’t done so yet, stop over there and check out the other great podcasts in the network, as well as all of the other excellent content they offer.
And as always, if you are enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, or TuneIn Radio. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!
Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.