- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:37 – Free-for-All (Last Meals)
- 09:45 – Main Topic (Preaching on Social Issues)
In episode ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-TWO Wade and Mike discuss the difficulty of preaching the law and on social issues in particular. How can a preacher maintain the prominence of the gospel and still speak about sanctification? How can a preacher leave the listener with the precious gospel and still speak about the world in which the Christian lives? We hope you will enjoy this discussion on how to preach on social issues.
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review us on the following sites and apps:
You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also follow our Telegram Channel, where we post our new episodes as well as other content that we think you might enjoy. And, of course, share us with a friend or two!Thanks for listening!
Attributions for Music and Image used in this Episode:
- “The Last One” by Jahzzar is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 International License.
- “Gib laut” by Dirk Becker is licensed under an Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (aka Music Sharing) 3.0 International License.
- “Whistling Down the Road” by Silent Partner.
- “Not Drunk” by The Joy Drops is licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International License.